Introduced by the G-yen Hutong Catering Group with the opening of a branch in Taipei in 2023, Unagi Yondaime Kikukawa is a Michelin-listed unagi restaurant from Nagoya.
With 90 years of specializing in eel, the Japanese brand has cultivated an eye for quality, flavour, and texture. Without compromise, only the best eels are selected for “kabayaki”: grilled on the spot using “bincho” charcoal until the skin is crispy and the meat soft and juicy, before adding the traditional sauce for the ultimate unagi.
At the Taipei branch, as well as tasting recipes passed down through the years, you’ll enjoy warm hospitality for the perfect dining experience.
Whole eel, Secret sauce, Nice flavor
This skillful cooking method enhances the “umami” flavour of eel and makes its surface crispy, meat thick and tender, and fat melting in your mouth.
The perfect harmony of our secret sauce and freshly grilled eel's juicy fat creates a very rich taste and the sauce enhances the deliciousness of eel even more.
No. 63, Section 2, Nanjing East Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City 104091
+886 2 2511 5058
1. Members must present their Asia Miles by Cathay membership card at the time of payment. Asia Miles cannot be issued afterwards.
2. Asia Miles cannot be earned on certain promotional menus during festive seasons, other dining partner-related promotions, discounts and set menu. Members are advised to check with the dining partner(s) concerned prior to dining.
3. Unless otherwise specified, mileage credits will be earned on total food and beverage spending including service charges and taxes, where applicable. Tips are excluded in all markets.
4. Asia Miles will be awarded to one member's Cathay membership account for every single eligible spending.
5. Miles will be credited to the member’s account within seven (7) working days after each eligible dining transaction.
6. Other Cathay Membership Programme Terms and Conditions apply.